The purpose of this cookies policy is to provide clear and precise information on the cookies used on the Intercontrade, S.L. website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that the websites you visit send to your browser and that allows the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Cookies used in the website
The Intercontrade, S.L. website uses the following types of cookies:
- Our own Cookies: these are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: these are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Publisher but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: these are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: data is still stored in the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie holder, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical Cookies: these allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's device such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: allow the person responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: allow the most efficient management of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows for the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on those habits.
How to modify cookie settings
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-site-preferences.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/en/privacy-and-security/managing-cookies/
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#blockedContent